Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy




When Marty Andrews gets bitten by a mangy mutt while walking her teacup poodle, her blond hair darkens, the hair on her legs starts growing at an alarming rate, and her mood swings put her dream job as a sales rep for Bobbie- Sue Cosmetics in serious jeopardy.
Then a drool-worthy man shows up at her door claiming that he accidentally bit Marty. And since he's a werewolf, she is now, too. Thinking Keegan Flaherty is clearly insane, Marty refuses to believe a word until a kidnapping makes her realize there's more at stake than just her highlights. And she must put her out-of-control life in the hands of the man who makes her blood run wild in more ways than one...


**********************************************
I wasn't too sure I was going to like this book when I first started reading it. I normally do not like werewolf books, but I was pleasently surprised to find out that I did enjoy this one. The author has a very funny writing style and that is what drew me to the book in the first place. I really enjoy funny romances and this book definitly fit that bill. The beginning of the book was slow because of all the descriptive explainations, but as the book progressed, the writing improved. I'm not sure if this specific topic (werewolves) is going to be made into a series, but I would really enjoy reading about some of the other minor characters that are introduced in this book, such as Mara and Sloan. I loved this book and am looking forward to reading the next book in the Accidental series, Accidentally Dead.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio