Monday, February 15, 2010

Mailbox Monday


It's Monday again! I'm going to start something new on my blog. It's called Mailbox Monday and it's hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Every Monday you list the books that you received in the mail, the week before. Since this is the first Monday I'm participating, I will start keeping track this week and post the new books I've gotten next week.

For now, please leave a comment with some or all of the books you've gotten in the last week! It should be interesting to see what we've all gotten.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome, and be prepared for your "must read" list to get ridiculously long!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Welcome to the fun! Mary is right! Your wish list will get very long from participating!

Kaye said...

It's a lot of fun to see all the different books that get people excited. Glad you are joining us.

Alayne said...

Welcome to the fun! I guarantee you'll start adding more books to your TBR list. Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the meme. You TBR list will grow and grow. Enjoy! Happy Reading.

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict
http://web.me.com/quirion

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio