Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of the Should Be Reading Blog. To participate, all you have to do is:



  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two to three teaser sentences from anywhere on that page

  • Don't share any SPOILERS! :)

  • Make sure you leave the name and author of your book so others can add the book to their TBR pile if they like your teasers!


My teaser:


"Aren't you lucky I'm not one of them?" Fortunately, he liked it when I teased him. He grabbed me, arms around my arms so that I couldn't even hug him back, and he kissed me soundly on the forehead.


Page 170, Evernight by Claudia Gray


4 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Great teaser!

Mary said...

That's a great teaser :D

Liz said...

Well, that teaser will get you going!

Not reading any romances at the moment (though I have a Nora Roberts on hold at the library and am anxiously awaiting the next in the 4-part bridal industry series). I am reading about the power of the mind, at least for one of my non-fiction reads at the moment. It's "The MindBody FX Lifestyle," and is about the power of positive thinking, getting rid of negative thinking and limiting beliefs to help you achieve lasting weight loss, plus info on nutrition and fitness.

Teaser:
"Much of the frustration surrounding our weight loss issues stems from the lies we create, the excuses we give and what we believe. The good news is that it’s also within our power to change...and it’s becoming more urgent that we do so with each passing day."

Then she goes into the grim stats -- I love the idea that when we change our mindset, we can change lives. I meet so many people who find out I get up at 5:30 to exercise, and immediately say, "I can't." Well, it's not fun. I do it anyway. At this point it's simply the start to my day.

Happy Tuesday everyone. I sure wish it would warm up.

tweezle said...

What an awesome teaser! :)

Here's the link to mine:
http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio