Monday, February 22, 2010

Trade Away Thursday - February 25th, 2010


I always need to go through my books and weed out the ones I have either read already or probably won't be getting to anytime soon. And I'm sure you do too, right?

Each week I will be picking one book to post on PaperBackSwap. This will make me happy because I will be getting rid of a book (to make room for new books of course!) and someone else will be happy because they will be receiving a new book! Win win situation, don't you think?

You can play along too. If you decide to purge along with me, leave a comment with a link to your Trade Away Thursday blog post.

Oh and if you are interested in the book I am giving away today, please leave a comment with your PaperBackSwap ID.

If more than one person wants the book, I will randomly pick a person and post the book to them. Please make sure the book is on your WL and on Auto Request.

The book will be available for 24 hours and then it will be posted on PBS if there are no takers.

You have to be a follower of my blog to be eligible for the giveaway.

For information on how to join PaperBackSwap, click here.

This week's book is:

Published on: January 5th, 2010
ISBN: 9780451228789
PBS Wishers: 222

Summary:

Everybody makes mistakes-and my first one was named Connor, a heart- stealing Scottish hottie. I thought our night together was the beautiful beginning to a love story, which turned out to be my second mistake. I, Phoebe Allen, lifelong Broken Heart resident and vampire, am now mated to a half-demon.

Thankfully Phoebe's four-year-old son Danny is safely away at Disneyworld with his human father. Because Phoebe's right in the middle of major paranormal drama, helping Connor and his rag-tag group of friends retrieve part of an ancient talisman in order to ward off Connor's vicious stepmother, an uber-demon named Lilith. Phoebe swears she isn't falling for any of Connor's demon charm. But still, he's willing to do anything to protect her and prevent demons from storming into Broken Heart. And her undead heart can't resist a bad boy with identity issues...

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Kristen,

What a great idea!

Lynne

Kristen said...

Why thank you Lynne! :)

Lynne said...

Did you notice - I became a follower? Not a stalker! :)

Kristen said...

Yes I did. Thank you! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio