Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trade Away Thursday


I am going to start a new weekly post on my blog today. I always need to go through my books and weed out the ones I have either read already or probably won't be getting to anytime soon. And I'm sure you do too, right?
Each week I will be picking one book to post on PaperBackSwap. This will make me happy because I will be getting rid of a book (to make room for new books of course!) and someone else will be happy because they will be receiving a new book! Win win situation, don't you think?
You can play along too. If you decide to purge along with me, leave a comment with a link to your Trade Away Thursday blog post.

Oh and if you are interested in the book I am giving away today, please leave a comment with your PaperBackSwap ID. If more than one person wants the book, I will randomly pick a person and post the book to them. Please make sure the book is on your WL and on Auto Request.
The book will be available for 48 hours and then it will be posted on PBS if there are no takers.
You have to be a follower of my blog to be eligible for the giveaway.

For information on how to join PaperBackSwap, click here.

This week's book is:
ISBN: 9780316020466
PBS Wishers - 111

Book Description:

I'm Jaz Parks. My boss is Vayl, born in Romania in 1744. Died there too, at the hand of his vampire wife, Liliana. But that's ancient history. For the moment Vayl works for the C.I.A. doing what he does best -- assassination. And I help. You could say I'm an Assistant Assassin. But then I'd have to kick your ass.

Our current assignment seemed easy. Get close to a Miami plastic surgeon named Assan, a charmer with ties to terrorism that run deeper than a buried body. Find out what he's meeting with that can help him and his comrades bring America to her knees. And then close his beady little eyes forever. Why is it that nothing's ever as easy as it seems?

5 comments:

cmoh said...

Did you read this one? I have it on my TBR pile...

As part of my reading challenge this year I said I owuld post 2 extra books (ones I am not going to read) on PBS each month...so this fits right in with what I'm doing.

This week I posted Wild Irish Skies by Nancy Richards-Akers

Kristen said...

No, I haven't read it yet, but I had two copies of it, so I decided that this would be the perfect book to post for my first Trade Away Thursday.

Posting books on PBS is always a good thing. Especially if you get credits for those books! :)

Dartha said...

ooooh, ooooh me. Pick me. I love you Kristen. rotfl (Dartha)

Kristen said...

This week's book was posted to Dartha. Congratulations!

Dartha said...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to read it.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio